My penultimate graduate semester has a symmetry with my penultimate undergraduate semester. I crossed the Atlantic for the first time in 2006 to learn about Shakespeare. This time around I am studying Library Science. To prove our technological literacy, each student is required to blog about all our class visits. I spent 2 hours in the computer lab debating a title for my blog:
A Daughter of Albion Returns
Pretentious
A Long Islander in London
Generic
The U.K. Library Challenge
Irrevelant
Irrevelant
Arcadian Archives in the U.K.
Serious
Serious
Pornographic
Chronicles of a Thames Junky may not be alliterative and may not be library related, but for someone who has broken the bank 4 out of the past 5 summers just for a view of the Thames, it is true.
Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.
No comments:
Post a Comment